Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anthony Green Announces New Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

My mind read this first as "Anthony Green solo tour with Dallas Green" and then I got let down after remembering how to read

3. Same night as Bear vs. Shark in Philly. Bummer.

4. danskoldberg

Release the album first fam!

5. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Yeah, this makes me think it'll be a surprise release or something.

6. Dang, I'd be pretty into this if it wasn't at The Nile. Maybe next time!

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Didn't Will Yip release a statement yesterday on when's the album coming out? And there's a snippet of a new song as well :))

8. danskoldberg

This is why I continue coming back to these comment sections.

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Hell yeah @danskoldberg :)) I'm already in love with that new song's chorus, but can't wait to hear more! So far it's closer in sound to "Young Legs" than anything else, but we'll see.

10. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

heh. I'm hyped about this album. But that statement....is just nothing..."thus far it sounds like his last album". Okkaayy, that's not very exciting. haha.

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Yeah it's just 30 seconds of a song, so it's not like I can guess how the album's gonna sound like, I'm still really curious :) and also, I really enjoyed his last album, at least more than "Beatufil Things", so it wouldn't disappoint me that much.

12. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Oh my apologies, when I read your post...I thought you were quoting a twitter account or something that had heard it.

Bartek T. likes this.