Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West Releases Video Game Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. lpfan799

But what is the game about? And what do you do in it?

3. red8ge

Regular

same trailer as at msg, innit?

assuming it's a infinite runner ala temple run

4. Mr_Hox

Check out Ubiosoft's E3 conference to see Trey Parker already make fun of this game.

Kizwiz likes this.
  5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Wow, I would love to hear that version of the song in full. It sounds stunningly beautiful.

6. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

There's a pretty solid fan edit floating around combining this version (Which I believe is Caroline Shaw singing) with the original version of the song. I prefer it over the actual version at this point.

7. Shenevercalled

Newbie Supporter

For some reason, I immediately thought of that episode of 30 Rock when Tracy Jordan made his own video game

coleslawed and carlosonthedrums like this.
  8. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

[​IMG]

Kizwiz likes this.
  9. skatinbrad

I know it seems corny or silly, but I think the intention is good. It's an homage to his mom who passed (accidentally), and like I said, it might be a weird way to remember her name or pay tribute, but it's still an honest and sweet thing to do. I think, for a lack of better words, he wants his mom to live forever, and this type of media is the format he chose for that to come true.

Robk and Carmensaopaulo like this.