Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boys Night Out – “Obsequiarch”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

quite good, 2 for 2

mattylikesfilms and Dan O'Neill like this.
  3. ibanez966

Bummed that the clip from their original announcement was just a bridge in a song, I was hoping they'd have a whole song expanded out from that. Still the best minute of music they've written I think.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Song is really good. Liked Of Waves better, but both of these >Blink/Brand New new stuff.

Jusscali likes this.
  5. dubey

Regular

Haven't heard the first song but this is better than anything they've ever done. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely a good song.

If I didn't know it was by BNO I would never have guessed this was them

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Best band. I like the first half better than the second, but it's a great song. This EP is going to be great. I don't care if they can't play shows/tour, I hope they keep releasing new music.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  7. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I'm so excited that we have new Boys Night Out music being released again. Their three full lengths are among my favorite albums of all time. Such an underrated band.

8. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

This EP is shaping up to be really, really good.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  9. TrailerParkJesus

OG

I like this better than the first new one. Will will definitely give the whole ep a chance, I'm guessing I'll like the first one better in the context of the tracklist

10. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Whoa this is one of the best songs they've ever written.

11. I Am Mick Jun 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 11, 2016)
    I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Does anybody know what the title means? All google searches just lead to the song

[edit] I asked them

Fuckkkk

12. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Stoked for this EP! I'll never forget seeing these dudes on the Nintendo Fusion Tour geeze it must've been 04' or 05.' I bought Make Yourself Sick & Trainwreck from their merch table and they still hold up as some of my favorite albums.

13. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

This is the truth. Didn't think I'd ever like Boys Night Out over anything Brand New released...

14. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Oh hell what a great song, even better than the previous one!