Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory to Release New Book

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

New Found Glory will be releasing a coffee table book called, Stories of a Different Kind, a visual history of the band. Pre-orders are now up and the first 500 sold will be signed.

When New Found Glory first started, a messy photocopied piece of paper was the way in which we would tell people about our shows. Never could we have imagined that such a simple, lost concept would now serve as the visual spark to reignite a lost memory. Stories Of A Different Kind is a storybook, but not a beginning-to-end narrative. It’s a journey through a time period that pre-dates social media: a time that newer fans might not know had existed and older fans can look back on. We are very excited to share it with everyone. You’re just as big of the reason why it exists as we are.

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Need to grab this, Frank Turner's memoir, and Hepatitis Bathtub. The music portion alone of my book backlog is staggering.

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. EarthShifts

Trusted

I'm curious about how they'll handle the presence of Steve in the photos.

4. Jackbo487

Regular

I assume (with absolutely no clue if accurate) that he'll get a cut since he's probably in like every photo from the entirety of their career up to the past few years...

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Already snagged a copy! $10 for shipping though sucks.

fishguts182 likes this.
  6. TFT87

Regular

Photoshop? :crylaugh:

Schooner likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

He is part of the band's history. It wouldn't bother me at all if he was in some of the pictures.

8. I don't think there's anything to "handle" with Steve. The book details the history of band, which he is major a part of.

9. EarthShifts

Trusted

Agreed. I just haven't heard them discuss it much publicly since his departure so I was curious if that would be reflected in the book as well.

Schooner likes this.
  10. Schooner Jun 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 10, 2016)
    Schooner

Trusted

That's exactly what I thought.
    Obviously he's a huge part of 90% of their career. Will be very interesting to see of his presence and how he's spoken of in the book.

I haven't really heard of this case in a while, did it kind of have nothing come of it? No evidence?

11. Joshua Kerney

we win at life, again.

The last I read about it, the trial was postponed again.

Schooner likes this.
  12. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

He had a pre trial conference or something earlier this week I think or whatever the meeting is to determine if there's enough evidence for a trial

Brent likes this.
  13. Schooner

Trusted

Cool. Cheers dude. Hopefully justice prevails for the deserving party sooner rather than later

I'm still haunted by those creepy bald court pics of Klein. Hope they don't make the book

Brent likes this.
  14. Eric

Regular

I just had to look these pictures up. He looks so much older without a hat on! It is kinda creepy.

Schooner likes this.
  15. btr

Trusted Supporter

The book will be for sale at Warped Tour, too