Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

mewithoutYou Raising Money to Buy New Bus

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I remember first laying eyes on that bus. Don't care for the shirt but that deluxe Pale Horses is lookin pretty good.

3. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it clearly says "Not Final Design" over the image. I imagine it will be something on par with their usual merch, since Charlie Wagers is designing it.

4. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

"
    COLOR & DESIGN PENDING

All profits from this t-shirt will go towards mewithoutYou's Bus Breakdown Fund. The shirt is being designed by Charlie Wagers, who is responsible for practically all our merch designs as well as the layouts of the last 2 albums. The design will be printed on American Apparel 100% crew neck t-shirt.

Shipments will go out in July 2016."

5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Should've specified: just don't really want a shirt

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Think of it as your buying them a bus. Good karma.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

I can imagine these shirts will be pretty awesome looking. Their other merch is definitely sweet

8. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Isn't that old bus the one that ran on biodiesel/grease?

coleslawed likes this.
  9. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Always enjoyed seeing that bus outside the venue anytime mwY came into town.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

These guys absolutely killed it last night in Toronto. I don't think they even mentioned it at the show, glad I got a shirt.

11. Eric

Regular

I don't think they even wanted to start a GoFundMe so it's not too surprising that they didn't talk about it on stage. Some fan unofficially started a GFM and they didn't trust it but had a lot of people saying they wanted to help so they started their own. They seem like very humble dudes who really didn't wanna ask their fans for money but luckily they have a great fan base who really wanted to help