Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Much The Same – “Stitches” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Much The Same have released a video for “Stitches.” The footage is from the band’s performance at Groezrock 2016 and the song comes from the band’s 2006 release Survive (which is still better than what most pop-punk bands are releasing these days).

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

holy shit. can't wait to dive into this. i loved survive
    edit: damn its not a new song

3. stijn_p

Regular Supporter

I was there and it was the best show of the weekend, Survive is an all time favorite for me, still such a tight record, even after ten years it's still sounds so fresh. They played two new songs at groezrock and they sounded terrific too so I guess we can expect an album announcenment someday.

4. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Great album.

5. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Didn't known they were playing shows! I loved Survive, hope they make another album someday.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

For a split second I thought this was a new song called "Much The Same" by the rapper Stitches. For those of you unfamiliar with his illustrious body of work, highly recommended.

7. GrandAce

Reminds me of Rufio from back in the day.