Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thank You to Riot Fest

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Riot Fest for sponsoring Chorus this week. I’m pretty blown away by how many great bands are on the bill this year, this has to be one of the few festivals I’d have a hard time seeing every band I wanted to. Tickets are on sale now for both Denver and Chicago and if you use these respective links the festival will know you came from here which helps us out a little. You’ll find more about the lineup that’s been released so far below, and there are more announcements coming in the near future.

Denver

Riot Fest & Rodeo, September 2nd, 3rd & 4th at National Western Complex in Denver is a 3-day music festival that features amazing bands, carnival games and rides, and the Hellzapoppin Circus Sideshow Revue.

There will be performances by: The Original Misfits (Featuring Glenn Danzig, Jerry Only and Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein), Ween, Death Cab For Cutie, Jane’s Addiction, Sleater-Kinney, NAS, Deftones, Fitz & The Tantrums, Descendents, NOFX, Underoath, Bad Religion, Thursday, Tyler, the Creator, Pepper, Jake Bugg, Motion City Soundtrack, Wolf Parade, The Hold Steady, Yo La Tengo, Sleigh Bells, Chevy Metal, and many more…

Get Tickets to Denver

Chicago

Riot Fest & Carnival, September 16th, 17th & 18th in scenic Douglas Park, Chicago,
    is a 3-day music festival that features amazing bands, carnival games and rides, and the Hellzapoppin Circus Sideshow Revue.

There will be performances by: The Original Misfits (Featuring Glenn Danzig, Jerry Only and Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein), Morrissey, Ween, Death Cab For Cutie, Rob Zombie, Social Distortion, Brand New, NAS, The Specials, Deftones, Fitz & The Tantrums, Jimmy Eat World, and many more…

Get Tickets to Chicago

Also make sure you’re following Riot Fest on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for ticket giveaways and announcements.

My sincere thanks to Riot Fest for sponsoring Chorus this week.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.