Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pinegrove’s Audiotree Live Sessions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 27, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Well this is going to be perfect

Brand New likes this.
  3. MUZIK4LYF

Can't get enough of these guys. His vocals live are so spot on.

4. The Format

Regular

good stuff. Surprised they didn't play old friends or new friends.

5. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

This band is just so great. I hope they come to Australia soon so I can see them live.

6. starting it now. Very excited about this one.

7. I have to be honest, I really don't care for this Audiotree host. "VinylS" ??? And who Wikipedia's words? hahaha

8. Haha the Wiki comment caught me off guard too. Other than that, she's a little awkward, but to be fair the other guys have been pretty awkward too

coleslawed and Chase Tremaine like this.
  9. I didn't know there were any hosts besides the one guy. If he was awkward, then I'd totally gotten used to it at this point, haha. I'm by no means a regular Audiotree viewer though, only when bands I really like show up

10. bennjeff

Regular

Vince was far and away the best host that audiotree had. I don't know why he left, but I certainly miss him interviewing bands. This is a really good session though

cubsml34 and trevorshmevor like this.
  11. I've always thought the interview portions of Audiotree were informative but incredibly awkward. It rarely feels conversational.

Pinegrove, though... phew. That was fantastic. Once this band really collects their thoughts and puts together a cohesive record a la the Hotelier I think they're going to be cemented as one of the best in this new wave of emo we're getting.

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

What an amazing session! Into It. Over It. has also recorded a new one, but since it's their second already I jumped on Pinegrove first, and hadn't checked the trakcklist, which turned out to be quite surprising. Got some Good Old War resemblance from the new guy playing 2nd guitar and all the harmonies (I assume he's new, as I just don't recognize him ;p). Well they're jas amazing live, I'll be thinking of travelling somewhere far away to see them when they hit Europe this autumn.

13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

yeah, that was unreal.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

The performance of Angelina is so good.

trevorshmevor likes this.