Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa – “Helpless” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Love this song. Video is whatever.

3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Interesting video... I like it.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I know I already said this in the other thread about this track, but I can't get over how cool it is that Bradley dropped that Ghostbusters II/Bobby Brown melody in the bridge, as well as the harmony in the final chorus. Awesome.

5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I like the song even more than when I first heard it, and actually really like the video. Cool idea, if a simple one.

beachdude42 likes this.
  6. Eric

Regular

I think this and the video for Cloud 9 are both pretty mediocre. Also why is it just Bradley in both of them? Is he trying to pull a P!ATD?

7. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

...the full band is in the Cloud 9 video?:-|

beachdude42 likes this.
  8. Eric

Regular

Oh are they the guys he bumps into and switches clothes with? Still the camera follows Bradley for most of it.

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Well he is their vocalist/frontman so thats pretty normal.

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. Bryan Diem

Trusted

This song is only growing on me, absolutely terrific. Maybe the bridge could have been longer, but this is righteous regardless.

beachdude42 likes this.
  11. Eric

Regular

Yeah. It just seems weird to have both videos that came out within a short time period both focused on him. Especially since he's not even an original member

12. OpenIntro

llama llama

I actually think this song could do well on the radio. It's got a radio friendly hook and is catchy af.

beachdude42 likes this.
  13. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Well Jonny wasn't an original member either, so I guess they shouldn't have focused on him any either, yeah?

beachdude42 likes this.
  14. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Lots of bands have frontman-focused videos, and like someone else said Jonny wasn't an original member either. It's not that unusual.