Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Owen – “Lost”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. [​IMG]

3. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Yet another release I'm extremely excited for.

4. bnash

Vintage Supporter

I didn't know he was releasing anything, but apparently pre-orders just went up too. Polyvinyl Store

5. wearethedead

missing out

Hell yes. New album out 29th July, this'll be a pre-order for sure.

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

the strings at the end sound great. i am so excited for this album

austindavispdx likes this.
  7. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

Awesome! Was hoping this would come out this year. So many great releases. Really good song. Interesting to release the last track on the album though.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. austindavispdx

"I just feel there are enough love songs playing at grocery stores – I can write about darker stuff." -Kinsella
    Ha, I like it.

Letterbomb31 and bradsonemanband like this.
  9. TedSchmosby

Trusted

True, I listened to it assuming it was the first track from the album. Hmm...

10. austindavispdx

I just remembered he did that with "One of These Days" too so it's probably something he finds funny, maybe.

TedSchmosby and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Guitar at the beginning reminded me of "I Got High", which is like my favorite Owen song at this point. I'm so excited for this.

12. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Always great.

13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

2016 shows no signs of slowing down, and I'm all for it. excited for more Owen but this will probably get more play time in the fall. regardless, Mike is one of my favorite musicians and this new song is incredible.

14. austindavispdx

He's a staple in my fall and winter rotation. And nighttime. And lots of other times. But yeah, I agree.

15. I assume I will have Blink-182's new album on repeat until this one is out. I wonder which one will hold my attention more.

16. austindavispdx

Owen

17. I dunno man, haha. Blink-182 is my favorite band. Owen is in very close second. With both coming out in the same month, it's going to be hard to listen to BOTH of them on repeat all summer. But I guess since Blink comes out on the 1st of the month, I can listen to that album until the end of the month when Owen comes out, and then listen to that for awhile. July 2016 is a good time to be bradsonemanband, haha.

18. austindavispdx

Haha understandable. Even IF the new blink album is really good, it just won't have the same impact on me as previous albums for obvious reasons (other than Neighborhoods). I think it will be a good follow-up to When Your Heart Stops Beating :P

19. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I'm obsessed with this song right now, I keep replaying it.

j0hnnyrt and austindavispdx like this.
  20. austindavispdx

Pre-ordered just cause it's Owen. I love the cover/shirt.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. I love me some Owen. Just wish he toured on his newer releases...like at all :concerned: