Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zealyn – “Overwhelmed” (feat. Aaron Marsh) (Song Premiere)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Zealyn worked with producer Aaron Marsh (Copeland) on her upcoming EP, Limbic System, and today I’m excited to debut the track from it that also features Aaron on vocals. The song is called “Overwhelmed” and can be streamed below. Speaking about working on with Aaron on the song and tying their voices together, Zealyn says:

Having Aaron Marsh produce the album was already incredible enough, but when the idea was brought up to have him featured on a song, I couldn’t believe it. His voice/songwriting is brilliant and so inspiring. It’s an honor to share a song with him! “Overwhelmed” directly sums up how the past six months have felt for me, and I believe everyone can relate to what I’m singing about. It’s about almost breaking under pressure and coming so close to giving up on everything you’ve worked towards.

B

Track Listing

1. Limbic System EP
    2. Talk:Listen
    3. Overwhelmed (feat. Aaron Marsh)
    4. Summer Day
    5. Sleep On It
    6. Limbic System (feat. JMR)
    7. Always Starting Over
    8. On A Hillside Looking Up

The EP will be released on June 24th.

2. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Holy shit i thought it's getting released on Friday, can't wait to play that when I'm finally alone at work today.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

This is pretty great.

4. Fredl

Mr. Marsh is incredible.

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That's a very unusual guest spot - taking the verses, and it's perfect! Really hoped for Aaron to sing on a song. There's also JMR singing on another one (where Aaron also produced his previous LP and sang on it as well). Totally love all of that!!

This song has got some most open voiced sounds from Angie, which is cool too, cause it makes it a bit different. I thought that album's gonna be more than 8 tracks, but I'm still excited.

6. It originally was but it got changed to an EP recently.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That's too bad, but it's still cool, I'll be happy with an EP as well :)

8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

This is really good. Excited for a new artist to listen to.

9. dee

I can feel the butterflies.

Glad to add this to my "feat. Aaron Marsh" spotify playlist!