Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blessthefall Announce Summer Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 24, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blessthefall have announced a summer tour with Like Moths To Flames, Get Scared, and Picturesque — you’ll find all the dates below.

Jul 8 – Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
    Jul 9 – Orangevale, CA @ Boardwalk
    Jul 10 – San Francisco, CA @ Slims
    Jul 12 – Tacoma, WA @ Real Art Tacoma
    Jul 13 – Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw
    Jul 15 – Edmonton, AB @ Mercury Room
    Jul 16 – Calgary, AB @ Distortion Live Music Venue
    Jul 17 – Spokane, WA @ The Pin
    Jul 19 – Reno, NV @ Jub Jub’s
    Jul 20 – Las Vegas, NV @ Vinyl
    Jul 22 – Phoenix, AZ @ Joe’s Grotto
    Jul 23 – Tucson, AZ @ The Rock

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I feel like this band is going to end soon... I'm sure a lot of hype has died down and the only record I was into was Witness.

3. RiseAgainst379

Regular

It boggles my mind that blessthefall can still tour on music that's been stale for almost a decade. I was super into His Last Walk and Witness when they were released too. It just doesn't do anything for me anymore :shrug:

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Exactly. Witness was pretty good for the genre but it was also 2009 which is a much different time than now. I expect these guys to pack it up pretty soon.

5. Their new album is actually their best work to date in my opinion but hey maybe they know something we don't!

CMilliken likes this.
  6. CMilliken

Trusted

I saw these guys a few months ago. Really enjoyed the show. I'll also agree that their newest album is some of their best work.

7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Id like to believe they can still put out fresh material, and I love a few songs on each of the past few albums, but nothing's gripped me since Last Walk and Witness. Ive been needing a wave of fresh heavy stuff.

8. ARo24

Regular

New ETID is coming my friend. That is all we need.

9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Hurts me to say it but I could never love any of their albums. Hopefully this one changes that.

10. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Their latest album sold over 20K first week. They're still killing it and their live show is pretty damn good.