Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Star Trek Beyond’ Trailer #2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Keep forgetting that this is coming out this summer, but nonetheless excited about it.

3. bodkins

Trusted

Had no idea this was a thing.

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Second trailer is WAAAAY better than the first. Actually interested in this now.

5. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Loved the first two. This trailer doesn't do much for me, but I'm excited nonetheless.

6. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I second this. I was almost dreading the film after watching the initial trailer, but this one makes it seem a lot more interesting!

7. farva2

Regular

Much better Trailer. That first one was terrible and looked like something a 15 year old kid cut

8. J.Dick

Regular

Into Darkness was a bad movie. Head scratchingly misguided from the initial concept.

9. HOLY CRAP.

I'm officially excited.

That doesn't even look like the same movie from the first trailer!

10. rxbandit89

I enjoyed it.

11. J.Dick

Regular

After Star Trek (2009) they set up a whole alternative timeline and could have told all new stories but instead they do a half hearted, half-baked Wrath of Khan remake instead.
    ST Beyond looks at least original.

12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Saw the trailer for this on tv last night. Man there are a ton of movies that I actually want to see this summer!

13. rxbandit89

Definitely enjoyed it.

Colby Searcy likes this.