Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Aces – “Stuck”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

All I came to say is that the riff, to me, is very reminiscent of Punchline's "Rollercoaster Smoke."

3. TDenverFan

Regular

Were any of these people in popular bands before this one? Never heard of this group, just seems kinda random to be posted here

4. DallasSF

Great debut single. Been coming back to it all week.

5. I heard it and liked it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jose likes this.
  6. [removed] May 21, 2016
    (Last edited: May 21, 2016)
    [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I like this a lot. Any info on them? Can't find much about them.

Edit: did a little digging, looks like they used to be called The Blue Aces. Decent amount of stuff on youtube

7. TDenverFan

Regular

Fair enough, it's a pretty good song, I just didn't know if the members were in other bands before this one, giving them a bit more notoriety. I couldn't find much after a quick google search.

8. Only thing I've seen is their Facebook page where I got the image to use from. The song was submitted on the site, so I haven't seen much else yet.

Kyle Max likes this.
  9. This is a band from Provo, Utah. They have two older EPs that they put out as The Blue Aces. Anyway, they're getting huge down here and they seem to be on a similar trajectory as their friends in Neon Trees before they blew up. These girls are opening for Jenny Lewis soon at an annual summer festival we have here in SLC. They are on Spotify's New Music Friday playlist this week. They're doing a lot of really cool stuff right now.

Kyle Max likes this.