Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Performing “Bored to Death” Live

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 17, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The best fan shot video I’ve seen from Blink-182’s performance of “Bored to Death” does a pretty good job highlighting Matt Skiba’s verse — worth a watch if you’re curious how the song’s going to sound live.

2. AllenRicketts

Regular

Their harmonies are so good.

3. klaszlogt

cool

4. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Sounds solid, but Matt looks like he doesn't wanna be there...

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Jake W, princexero and Jacob Davidson like this.
  6. sincerelymejames

Jimmy Reardon Supporter

Is there a professional shot video of the Weenie Roast? If not, why? Is it too expensive for KROQ? How is a band like Phish able to do it for every show? It's gotta be cost, right? Always wondered.

7. Ryan Hayden

Sounds great!

8. AbsolutePunk

No affiliation with absolutepunk.net or Chorus.fm

That person in the bottom left of the screen playing the drums with their giant glow stick thing looks like their are having a blast.

9. ReiAndCoke

That is a solid user name. Well done sir.

10. jeff.dart

Regular

This is really great, i love the song and matt matches marks voice well. His ability to stay on pitch is much appreciated. Anyone know if they played any other new songs?

Ryan Hayden likes this.
  11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

They have also played Built This Pool and Brohemian Rhapsody.

12. I don't like this avatar username combination.

Fox83 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  13. LukeColdBlue

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing",

I might actually consider going to a live Blink show again, based off that video.

14. AbsolutePunk

I thought about using the old site logo as my avatar but I was honestly worried that you might not even like that I used the name and thought using the logo as the avatar might be pushing my luck a little. Haha.

I did make a backup username in case you weren't ok with this one though so if you don't like it for whatever reason I will just use the other one and you can deactivate this one.

15. Haha, nah, it's cool. Unless you make it seem like it's real or legit I'm fine with it for now.

But :thumbdown: UNC.

16. AbsolutePunk

That is exactly why I put "No relation to AP.net" as my custom title. So no one would be confused.