Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pre-Order JANK’s New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

JANK’s new album, Awkward Pop Songs, will be released this Friday on Creep Records. Pre-orders are up right now on the label’s website for the limited vinyl release. Also, The Pains of Being Pure At Heart’s Hell EP (featuring a cover of the Tori Amos’s “China”) is available and limited to 500 on an oxblood/black color vinyl. A message from Creep Records, and a promo code, can be found below.

From Creep Records:

JANK was a band we discovered when they played at Creep Records retail store more than a year ago. We immediately fell in love with the band. I’ve been reading AbsolutePunk and now Chorus for over a decade and the first place I thought to advertise was to this incredible community. There isn’t a day I don’t visit the site and I couldn’t wait to have this community check out this band. I discovered many of my favorite bands from this site and I’m hoping JANK will soon be one of all of yours.

Promo code “CHORUSMENDSBROKENHEARTS” will save you 10% at Creep Records.

Creep Records can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Our thanks to Creep Records for sponsoring Chorus this week.

2. Wow, I had no idea this wasn't out officially haha. Record isn't bad, pretty hit and miss but the good stuff is real good. With that coupon though, this is a no brainer.

3. jorbjorb

7 rings

i wonder how much money this site has gotten from jank lol.

4. kiguel182

Regular

This album is pretty awesome.

5. Fishhookpunk

Not a fan of a few of the weird tracks, but the majority of the songs fucking rock. Stoked for new stuff from these guys.