Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Goes Down Under

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus sat down with Music Feeds in Australia to talk a little more about the upcoming Blink-182 album, his description of some of the new songs may excite you:

There’s a song called “Cynical” that’s really fast, really punk rock. There’s a song called “Rabbit Hole” that I think sounds like it should’ve been on Enema of the State that I think people will really love. Bored To Death is obviously a lot of fun to play.

There’s a song called She’s Out Of Her Mind that sounds like it could’ve been on Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. I think people are going to be really happy when they hear the full album. I can’t wait to play the songs live.

The post Mark Hoppus Goes Down Under appeared first on chorus.fm.

Kingjohn_654 and Ryan like this.
  2. jorbjorb

7 rings

can't wait to hear rabbit hole fuck

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

YAS MARK

4. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

hype hype, hype hype hype hype!

5. tomtom94

Trusted

I understand that this is entirely the point, but part of me does wish they'd release the songs rather than constantly talking about them because this will be a long two months...

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

You'd be surprised, time flies

7. Juuzzy

It's always gone super slow waiting for a new blink album. All of this stuff I'm hearing just gets me keener and keeeneer.

Ryan likes this.
  8. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I know, but you can do it! Before you know Mark will be singing your ears off

9. AVanMill17

Regular

What do you think the chances of "Rabbit hole" somehow being tied to their Bunny logo are? There's gotta be a connection there that isn't entirely coincidental.

10. Jake Z

Regular

These descriptions are building the hype to an unreal level and I love it.

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I think talking about the songs rather than releasing them before the album hits is a great marketing tactic. We all want what we can't have....yet. As soon as the album drops you know we're all picking it up day one.

12. Ska Senanake

Trusted

It's a great MARKeting tactic.

SEANoftheDEAD and Daniel182 like this.