Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Patrick Stump Scores Hulk Roller Coaster

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Universal Orlando details the new Incredible Hulk roller coaster at Universal Studios featuring a new score put together by Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump:

From there, you’ll step into an entirely new ride vehicle. The changes start with its sleek, modern new look. Once on board, you’ll discover a brand new, in-seat audio system that booms an original ride score created by Patrick Stump, front man for the internationally-renowned rock band Fall Out Boy.

The post Patrick Stump Scores Hulk Roller Coaster appeared first on chorus.fm.

2. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

I shit myself riding rollercoasters and I shit myself hearing Patrick's music, so I feel like this is a decent combination.

jorbjorb, SEANoftheDEAD and Schooner like this.
  3. Schooner

Trusted

Nothing will top the Scooby Do ride that has MXPX version of their theme playing shrike you spin around in the dark section downwards

Dcampbell666 likes this.
  4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm not sure it needs a pop music score, but oh well, the revamp looks pretty cool. I remember the ride was pretty awesome before.

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I hope it's just instrumental, the ride doesn't need lyrical distractions because its already great

6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Sweet, now there's another wizard in Universal.

7. lolfpcmlol

Regular

this is one of my favorite roller coasters that ive ever been in. It will be interesting to see what it's like after this 'rebrand'. I went on the aerosmith rock n roller coaster and it was just a gimmick. It didn't add or take away anything. Wonder what this will do.

8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

When I read the headline I thought it meant he won a roller coaster, but is is quite different

elliottsaray and Johnny Bananas like this.
  9. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

Really good ride.

10. Johnny Bananas

Peace & Love

This! Visiting Orlando next year and i'm buzzing to ride this again, especially with the refurb! But couldn't agree more, i love Patrick but there isn't any need for a vocal soundtrack. Leave that for Rip Ride Rocket :D

11. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

This ride didn't need an update. I'm sure the new version will be awesome, but there was no feeling like kicking off a day at Islands of Adventure with a ride on the Hulk. Seeing those spirals get taken down last year was heartbreaking.

12. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I thought the same thing and it didn't make any sense lol. Came here to ensure I wasn't alone.

js977 likes this.
  13. Matt

There was a certain turn on the ride that I always blacked out on for a moment when I rode it in the morning, so I wonder if they fixed the intensity of that.

14. eight30

Regular

Generally when I think "score" I assume it doesn't have lyrics but maybe I'm wrong. Also, this kinda makes me wish I liked roller coasters so I could hear it but I know even if I worked up the courage I would pay no attention to the score, haha.

15. Matt

I'm sure the track will be on youtube within days of it opening