Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chris Carrabba Writing New Dashboard Confessional Material

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chris Carrabba has confirmed that he’s currently writing new songs for Dashboard Confessional.

But beyond that, the details are vague. “I don’t have any idea of a release date or a worry about one for that matter,” he says. “But I’m really excited to be doing it because I don’t think it’s ever felt this much like the beginning again.”

The post Chris Carrabba Writing New Dashboard Confessional Material appeared first on chorus.fm.

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

He's recently talked about his love for sorority noise and beach slang, I expect this record to be in that vein.

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

It's basically just him and the bass player now right?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. Schooner

Trusted

Read a really good article about Chris and playing songs that he wrote as a teenager but still liking them cause it's like a tattoo, a snapshot I time.
    No idea where I saw it but his hair in it was... Different

teebs41 likes this.
  5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Holy, takes me back. We're talking middle school nostalgia here.

6. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Crazy to think Alter the Ending came out in 2009. 7 years without a Dashboard Confessional record is too long for me.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Stoked for anything.

8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Be still, heart.

9. Jared Luttrell

Regular

It's so awesome seeing Dashboard active again. I saw them in Baltimore last year and it was as incredible as ever, I didn't expect so much energy to be put into the older songs that were originally just acoustic but it was honestly so cool seeing them played with a full band and an upbeat tempo. I'm excited for anything new from him.

10. Johnny Bananas

Peace & Love

Very excited for this. To me, this band are timeless.

11. Schooner

Trusted

He's running on Tool recording schedules at the moment