Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sherwood Post Up Preorders

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. efp722

Regular

Looking forward to this.

3. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

I was wondering about this release the other day. The rough mix of "The Unknown" was already amazing.

4. brothemighty

Trusted

Already backed so I'm getting it 2 weeks early, but just wanted to say that is one badass cover. I hope this is my AOTY-- been waiting 7 years for it.

5. CMilliken

Trusted

Love the album art. Can't wait to give this a listen.

6. bodkins

Trusted

Pre-ordered this morning! Amazon has the vinyl for $18 if you're a prime member looking to save on shipping. Stoked for a new Sherwood record.

7. ctigers92

The album art is killer.

8. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Really diggin the new song "Little Bit Better." Sounds like making new Sherwood music for them is like riding a bike.

9. ineverlose

Ha! Thanks for reminding me about this - I actually forgot that I already backed this back in September as well! I was about to place an order and then had that "I feel like I already did this" feeling. Now it feels like I'm getting the album for free!

10. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really liking the album art.

11. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Echoing what everyone already said but I love that artwork.

12. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

the two songs I've heard so far are great! Can't wait for the rest of the album. Vinyl looks good too!

13. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Same here. This is actually the first time I've ever been involved in something crowdsourced. Pleased so far with the experience!
    "Bottle It Up" which has been posted on the Sherwood site is one of the best Sherwood songs I've heard in a long time. Gets me super excited for this album.

14. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I agree, this song rocks. Shaping up to be another great album.

15. bodkins

Trusted

This is gold haha

16. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

That is great. The song and the humor.