Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Modern Baseball Stream ‘Holy Ghost’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Isn't this really early?

3. Werner H

Cant help but be disappointed that 'Holy Ghost' is not a full track instead of an album intro. That song is building to go somewhere really big.

4. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

comes out this friday officially!

5. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

i agree, that'd be my only gripe so far.

6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Does this site do reviews of albums anymore?

CMilliken likes this.
  7. kiguel182

Regular

It isn't playing on my iPad, dammit I want to listen to it.

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

Tied with SWMRS for my album of the year so far. These guys never disappoint.

9. Tom Lee

Regular

I love this record. I'm on my second listen all the way through.

10. AshlandATeam

Trusted

The preorder for this is $5? Yeah, that's the best deal ever.

11. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

I didn't really connect to their last album but I'm already much more attracted to this one after three listens. Brendan's half is grabbing more at the moment but as a whole, I really think these guys have progressed and it's great how much they've grown.

12. This is kind of how I feel about the whole record. Every song feels like it could've been taken to the next level. Damn, I really was rooting for these guys, You're Gonna Miss it All is one of my favourite records.

However, I felt that way about the Perfect Cast EP and ended up loving it. Maybe this record will be the same.

fluxyjoe likes this.
  13. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I loved their last EP, but based of what I've heard of this album so far I think I'm going to be underwhelmed. Time to find out...

14. CMilliken

Trusted

I've streamed it 5 times. It's great. I do wish some of the songs were a bit longer but this is a fantastic album.

15. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

so happy with this release. it's got a great mix of the fast and the slow. also, Hiding is one hell of a track

16. kennyrules

I may be in the minority but I much prefer Jake's half. "Mass" is the standout track.

17. AshlandATeam

Trusted

They officially released it this morning too, which seems like a no-brainer now that it's streaming.