Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Charlie Simpson Releases ‘Little Hands’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

Walking With the San is a beautiful song.

3. Kizwiz

Regular

He's seriously such a cool guy. Love that he does so many different music styles too.

Schooner and Peachfuzz like this.
  4. Oooooo forgot about this! Much excite

5. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

Honestly didn't even know this was coming out. Good way to start the week.

6. Schooner

Trusted

Watching Game of Thrones today. Bran is starting to look like Charlie. Or at least getting his eyebrows

7. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Been listening to this all weekend. I love it. I like the new version of Emily much better than the original. I love Charlie's solo stuff, but sometimes it can be overproduced. I like the scaled back versions on here.

8. Ravelle17

New version of "Emily" is mint. "Long Road Home" is the "unplugged" version from YouTube that I adore. Kind of weird that this is billed as a studio album when it has re-recordings of older songs and a cover, but eh. What are ya gonna do.

9. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I listened to his last record a lot and I'll admit I totally forgot about him. I'll def check this out.

10. Jared Luttrell

Regular

This is awesome.

11. Johnny Bananas

Peace & Love

Fantastic set of songs. Nice to finally own some of the oldies. His version of Barricades of Heaven is brilliant!

12. WhosBroden?

Regular Prestigious

You can definitely hear the Jackson Browne influence in this new version of "Emily" in particular. Love the album but for the longtime fans, we've heard most of these all before.

13. Johnny Bananas

Peace & Love

Thanks for sharing this! I saw awhile back that program advertised but never got round to seeing it. When i heard the song i imagined they were linked. Quite a moving video!

Kizwiz likes this.
  14. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

why is no one mentioning how beautiful Texas is?! made me tear up the first time I heard it.