Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

One Month

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 4, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

It’s been a little over a month since we launched Chorus.fm and it feels great to be getting into the swing of things a little more. In our first month, we bolted right past 5 million pageviews and we’re now coming up on 150,000 posts in the forum by well over 7,000 members. It’s been a lot of fun watching the roll-out of new Blink-182 with the community and it’s amazing, and kinda hilarious, how fast that thread exploded (7,000 posts, over 200,000 views).

I just want to give a quick plug for our membership program and a thank you to everyone that’s signed up so far. The supporter forum has been my favorite place to hang out recently and all the conversations about life, music, and doing a few “have a beer and do a live blog of new music” nights this week have been devilishly fun.

Also, I’m currently booking up advertisements for this month, so please get in touch if you have a product or service you’d like to put in front of our engaged and ever-growing audience.

Next up is finalizing and rolling out the official Chorus logo and then continuing to bring in more contributor pieces, features, videos, photo galleries, and exclusives. Lots of great stuff on deck.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Congrats Jason. I'll admit I was pretty apprehensive about all this change a month ago but now I just absolutely love this site and see it as an improvement in pretty much every way. Great work

FTank likes this.
  3. Congrats! I give it a year or two until this is a post about the chorus.fm app;-p

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Thank you!! :teethsmile:

tdlyon likes this.
  5. RedViolinist88

classical music junky Supporter

So exciting!

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. A chorus.fm app would be awesome! But seriously, this site is awesome Jason. I don't think I've ever loved hanging around in forums so much. I'm glad you love doing this because I love this site.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Chorus has been a breath of fresh air for my daily Internet habits. I've been really enjoying my time here.

Jason Tate and Christian Romero like this.
  8. jco3

Regular

Yeah, Chorus has not been a chore-us to use. Great site, great people, great music.

9. SoundInTheSignals

@Bake_Wear / soundinthesignals.com

I'm liking the site. I think overall it's easier to use than AP was and works a lot better. I'm interested to see the official logo.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  10. Zeke

Regular

Wow, congrats Jason! Awesome work. We can now associate this site with the new blink era. And both you and blink did a great job!:clap:

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  11. Wolftank

I shed a tear when I refreshed 5 times to no avail last month, but I'm digging the new format. Congratulations and as always, thank you for creating a site that has been my home for well over 10 years and covers such eclectic tastes.

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Was suuuuper bummed ap.net was shut down, but after a month of navigating the site, I can see why the change was made. Absolutely love the layout and ease of surfing around the site...great job!

13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I bookmark chorus.fm to the homescreen of my iPhone. it adds the favicon and everything. I did this with ap.net and it worked so well, the forums and news are right there as soon as I unlock my iPhone. most of the time it is the first thing I refresh when I unlock.

14. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

I had a mourning period. Def kept AP open on my browser for like a week, but this is great. Incredible upgrade. Thanks Jason!

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

It's been a great ride so far! It didn't take me long to get adjusted to the new site, and after two months I can't imagine it being any different than it is now.

16. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

Yeah, those people in that Blink thread don't mess around. :eh:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  17. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Been loving the site and been here every day since it launched. Great job Jason!

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't even remember what AP looked like.

coleslawed and patrfinley like this.
  19. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

Jason Tate and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Can't believe it's already been 2 months since I stopping going to AP. time is flying by lol

21. bodkins

Trusted

New site is great, awesome job man!