Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mike Herrera Releases New Live Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. failinginplace

Regular

as a texas native, this makes me so happy. im still floored Mike and his family's home was the finale of Fixer Upper hahaha

3. thecobrakais

Regular

[​IMG]

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I love all things Mike Herrera unplugged.

5. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I knew that he was on Fixer Upper. I’ve seen it a few times. I was not aware it was the finale! Had to look it up!

failinginplace likes this.
  6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Mike's so underrated as a singer I feel. When I saw them in Chicago he sounded perfect live.

7. failinginplace

Regular

Yeah it was really cool. I love seeing videos that he makes where you can see the Fixer Upper stuff still there. At first I thought it was like a second home and he would still be spending most of his time up in Washington, but it seems like he is in Waco full time. I may be wrong but that's the impression that I get.

8. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I need to check out this fixer upper episode. Where can I find it?

9. failinginplace

Regular

I'm honestly not sure. You may be able to find it on demand if you have hulu, sling, or youtube tv.

10. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I think that’s right. I believe his wife’s family is there so that’s why they moved to Waco. The band is still in Bremerton so he does have to travel back and forth for that stuff.

failinginplace likes this.