Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ace Enders Hints at Unreleased EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

Kings for Queens, or something like that? Wasn’t that something he announced years ago and then never did anything with? I remember asking him about it at a show somewhere along the way and he just shook his head and said, “I’m not doing that anymore.”

3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Those new posts say Narrow Mouth (which I suppose might be the band name, as TEN already has got (an awesome) song with that title) and there's also a short clip. From what I got in the comments just scrolling down for a moment it might be what he's recorded with the fans over the last few weeks? and maybe that old project is still something else.

4. Sherlock Mahomes

Regular Supporter

He had an ep already recorded under the moniker “Narrow Mouth”. This was a heavier sound than TEN and ICMAM. He said it just never came to fruition. Just to be clear, the music he is recording with his Patreon backers is different even though he mentioned releasing it on there.

the past few weeks Ace and Dom have been recording songs with a slight pandemic theme and also toying around with the idea of re-recording acoustic songs with a more rockier tone or vice versa.

it’s absolutely one of the coolest music related experiences to watch Ace work. Just so good. Hope more musicians do this. Would love to see how Soupy comes up with AWR20 ideas/lyrics. Other artists as well.

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That sounds interesting! can't wait for anything that might get out there somehow, and I'd love to hear that heavier material. Ace also posts some fun stuff on instagram like vocal recording techniques, might be more in the near future.