Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Chief State

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Chief State for sponsoring the website this week. I always like when a band sponsors the website and then I read the comments and people are like, “Oh yeah, this rules,” or “I’ve been playing this EP nonstop.” It always makes me smile.

The band just released their new EP Tough Love via Mutant League Records. The album is up for stream on Apple Music, Spotify, and available for purchase on Amazon.

They also released a video for the lead single “Reprise.”

Our thanks to Chief State for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This was one of my top two favorite sponsors of the site (the other one being Supmikecheck). Really enjoying this EP. The only thing other than All Time Low that I'm listening to right now.

morken, surgerone and Jason Tate like this.
  3. xenoabe

Regular

This EP is fantastic. I highly recommend it to any pop-punk fans.

surgerone and CyberInferno like this.