Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jason Vena of Acceptance on New Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  2. sooner518

Regular

Shut up and take my money already.

iiiii623498 likes this.
  3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Summary?

4. iiiii623498

Regular

They’ve been working on music for the past couple years, they hope to get a song or two out “sooner than later”, and there’s a 100% chance of more shows this year beyond chain fest

momo32t and anonimito like this.
  5. Jusscali

Thanks - I actually ended up giving it a listen despite how fucking obnoxious Gunz is lol

I definitely felt that there would be a more concrete answer to the new music. Piecemailing it over the course of two-2.5 years can certainly be more difficult but I had assumed we were realllllly close to an actual announcement/single after all the most recent postings/hype.

6. iiiii623498

Regular

I agree. Maybe I’m setting myself up for disappointment, but I have to believe that they’re much closer than we’re led to believe. With them having full time careers outside of music, the fact that they’re setting up shows for later in the year after not playing shows in three years makes me think that we’re getting really close. I may be completely wrong, but I just don’t see them playing shows unless there’s something new to promote

Either way, I’m so friggin excited. I’m fine with them taking all the time they need, as long as it means we get new stuff

anonimito likes this.
  7. Jusscali

My heart sank we he called it a "this collection of songs," and not the new LP or record we are working on/finishing up.

iiiii623498 likes this.
  8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yeah I can't say I'm not disappointed that there officially isn't more of an LP after all this time. On the other hand I'm glad they're still making music and playing live shows.

anonimito and iiiii623498 like this.