Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (February 21st, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hello Friday. This week’s newsletter looks at the music and entertainment I enjoyed this week and includes a playlist of ten songs I think are worth your time. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

Three Things

• Well, I finally started a new branch for the redesign of the Chorus homepage this week. After months of designing and prototyping, I’m ready to sit dow...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Netflix just announced a 4th and final season for Atypical to premier in 2021. Some bitter sweet news for you Jason

Jason Tate likes this.