Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radiohead – “Burn the Witch” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 3, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Radiohead’s new video for “Burn the Witch” can be found on YouTube or by hitting read more. The new single will hit all digital outlets tonight.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  2. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Video was... strange. Love the song though. Sounds like something much before In Rainbows which is welcomed.

3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

That's a creepy ass video. I like the song though.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Oh yes. Terrific song.

JM95 likes this.
  5. klaszlogt

Jeepers that was a cool song. Love the strings being worked in with the electronics. Kind of reminded me of Olafur Arnalds.

6. kennyrules

Really great song and cool video. I can't believe how many artists I love are releasing albums this year haha it feels like almost everyone.

7. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

The ending is uncomfortably good.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  8. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

9. this song is so fucking good

teebs41 likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I wonder if Apple Music uploaded it mid day just bc these guys are so big... Like if a small band does it, I understand waiting until midnight but with radiohead it probably makes sense to get it up as soon as possible

11. GEM37

She haunts the roads

So, basically a claymation remake of The Wicker Man?

Like the song, though! Never really listened to Radiohead but maybe I should finally get around to it...

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  12. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Amazing.

13. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Love the video but the songs terrible

14. I loved the song and the video! I echo the thoughts about being glad to hear something that sounds like pre-In Rainbows Radiohead.

15. kwilcox

Any particular reason why?

I generally enjoy Radiohead and liked this song, but I'm not sure why I am not as immediately interested in it as I've been in their other recent work, particularly King of Limbs.

16. TheZeroKid

I'm Not Holden Caulfield Prestigious

This was delightfully creepy.

17. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Love this song

Great video too

18. Gooddayz

always and forever

Song is amazing. I'm excited to finally be a part of a new Radiohead album

19. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Try starting with In Rainbows. It's a really good and accessible album from start to finish.

20. kennyrules

I'd start with The Bends and move forward. It's by far their most accessible album, with the most radio singles, while still being a near perfect record. Then just work your way forward through the discography.

Dan O'Neill likes this.