Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shai Hulud Announce Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Shai Hulud have announced some new US tour dates, with a few stops in Canada.

5/28/2016 ABC No Rio – New York, NY
    6/03/2016 Black Forge Coffee – Pittsburgh, PA
    6/04/2016 The Auricle – Canton, OH
    6/05/2016 Frankie’s – Toledo, OH
    6/06/2016 Nocturne – Toronto, ON
    6/07/2016 Mavericks – Ottawa, ON
    6/08/2016 Bar Le Ritz – Montreal, QC
    6/09/2016 La Martiniere – Quebec City, QC
    6/10/2016 The Kave – Bucksport, ME
    6/11/2016 Dylan’s Pub – Brockton, MA
    6/12/2016 Santo’s Party House – New York, NY

2. nicholas

Just moved to Toledo and saw these guys are comin thru. Don't know too much about them...worth seeing?

3. zorbed

Regular Supporter

Absolutely. I have a soft spot for them since seeing them live was one of my first experiences with hardcore, they have so much passion and sincerity in their performance. If you like metallic hardcore with a dash of punk definitely check them out. No idea what the crowd will be like, but their fans are just as dedicated and it's a sight to behold.

4. billcom6

Hell yes they are worth seeing. I am biased since they are my favorite "harder" band, but they are so awesome. One of the first and best "metalcore" bands around. So much passion and intensity. Check out some songs and see if you like them (chances are whatever pops up first on youtube will be a good representation.)

I will actually be at the Toledo show (from there, moved an hour away last year), I'll be up front screaming the whole time, so feel free to say whats ups.
    You moved to Toledo at a good time music wise, for awhile the promoters in town stopped setting up shows, but they just started again.

And if anyone is curious, Dwell is the only touring opener with them on these dates.

5. TotesAndGoats

Bear

Chad Gilbert from New Found Glory was in the band once. Does that do anything for you?

In all seriousness though, they're a great band. Real legends of hardcore music.

6. nicholas

Their stop in Toledo is a 400 cap room. Might have to go.