Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Talk with ET Online, Travis Barker Audio Interview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 3, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I can’t figure out what’s really “exclusive” about this ET Online interview with Blink-182, but this tidbit about “Teenage Satellites” seems to be the most new information:

“One of the last songs we wrote, called ‘Teenage Satellites,’ it was one of the last days of recording, and it was another song that came together really fast,” he recalled. “I got to the studio early and I was literally just hitting one chord on the guitar over and over again. John [Feldmann, the album’s producer] walked in, and he’s like ‘What’s that?’ and I said, ‘I don’t know, it’s just something I made up.’”

You can also find an audio interview with Travis Barker on 101 WKQX-FM below.

2. Jixx

Boy Wonder

so awesome to read and hear all of these interviews. and that they're already talking about a follow-up EP is just awesome. i can't recall blink moving that fast since the mid 90s. things definately seem to have changed for the better.

3. Fox83

Trusted

In all fairness, Dogs Eating Dogs was released just over a year after Neighborhoods, but I get what you're saying.

4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Both the weakest in Blinks catalog as well.

5. sawhney[rusted]

luv is blind

I found Dogs Eating Dogs to be pretty good and a step in the right direction. I tried listening to the earlier Blink stuff and I just couldn't get through it.

6. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Tom sounded more like the old Tom vocally which was awesome. Just still didn't feel like it was the best they could do if I'm honest though. Still really enjoyed Disaster off there!

drummerAVA and sawhney[rusted] like this.
  7. drummerAVA

Trusted

Disaster is badass... that chorus!

Dan O'Neill likes this.