Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (January 24th, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week’s newsletter has my thoughts on new music from Hayley Williams, All Time Low, and a tremendous new pop-punk band not many have heard of. I also share my favorite app discovery in a while and my usual media diet rundown. Then, there’s a playlist of ten songs I enjoyed this week, and this week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

Four Things

• Sometimes the unive...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Get Meet Me @ The Altar on a tour with Stand Atlantic STAT

A lot of potential, and the songs on the EP are great!

surgerone and Jason Tate like this.
  3. surgerone

Regular Supporter

Yep stand Atlantic was the first thing to pop into my head. Please can we have women take over pop punk and push it forward

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Great call on the Meet Me @ The Alter rec! Really digging this whole EP.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Meet Me @ The Altar is extremely my jam, thank you for the rec.

Jason Tate likes this.