Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Federico Viticci’s Must-Have Apps of 2019

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

One of my favorite features every year is Federico Viticci’s “Must-Have Apps” over at MacStories. I always end up finding something I didn’t know about and put into my workflow. This year I’ll be looking into moving my bookmarks over into Raindrop.io because the current state of native apps for Pinboard is awful.

This entire story features a collection of the 50 apps I consider my must-haves on the iPhone and iPad, organized in seven categories; whenever possible, I included links to original reviews and past coverage on MacStories.

If you’re looking for great new apps, this is a must read.

2. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

Everything Federico and the team at MacStories puts out is great. Has easily become my top site for everything Mac (especially iPad - none better than Federico). I've always held out hope that they will double down on their video content. Would love to see some Workflow videos showing Federico using his iPad.