Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hans Zimmer to Score New James Bond Movie

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hans Zimmer will score the new James Bond film, No Time to Die.

The composer of “Gladiator,” “Inception” and “The Da Vinci Code” is already believed to be working on “No Time to Die,” the 25th film in the 007 franchise starring Daniel Craig. He replaces Dan Romer, the American composer who had previously been announced as scoring the film.

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I mean other than John Williams, Zimmer is the GOAT IMO so this is fantastic to hear. Hope it's not a rush job though since the movie is coming out soonish. I'm kind of surprised he is still scoring TBH as the trailer is out and mixing music with dialogue and sound effects must take a long time, and that's after the score has been completed. Hope Mr. Craig is able to send us off with one more classic, but that's really up to the writing.

3. CConard

conardist.com

Very excited to see how he reinterprets the classic themes. I thought Thomas Newman did a great job w/ the last two films.

4. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Yeah, the quality of the performances and production certainly hasn't been a shortcoming of the recent films, but the lower points have definitely been linked to the writing - which was understandable because of the writer's strike impacting Quantum.

5. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

FUCK YEAH DOT GIF