Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Jan. 3rd, 2020

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

We have nothing in our database for new releases today. But, if you wanna hit the quote bubble to access our forums you can talk about what you’re listening to today and to make mention of anything we may have missed.

2. Ferrari333SP and Nate_Johnson like this.
  3. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Release radar playlist on spotify has been so depressing these past few weeks. So many reaches.

4. Fox83

Trusted

My favorite is when they recommend artists that have the same name as another artist, but it's clearly not even close. For instance, they love recommending new Cartel songs, who apparently have a lot of Spanish rapper collaborations.

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

bieber!

6. If anyone’s interested/bored/needs something to read and listen to without much new today, I put together my year-end list over at my blog:

Best Albums of 2019

I always include Spotify and Apple Music playlists of all the albums (and favorite songs) as well.

Happy New Year!

tyramail and Nate_Johnson like this.
  7. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Foxing officially released their Nearer My God Remix EP on various platforms a few days ago.

Finally got my copy of The Fox and The Hunt by The Dear Hunter and its beautiful.

Ska Senanake and Nate_Johnson like this.
  8. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

New Wild Nothing song dropped on the 1st along with an EP announcement but otherwise legit nothing new for me this week other than the NMG remixes. Hopefully things pick up quickly this year.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  9. serotonin Jan 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2020)
    serotonin

Palms is great but I think most people would have included it on their 2018 lists..!

That incredible moment earlier this year when Google notified me there was a new release by Sparta... and the let down of all let downs moments later when I found out it was some rapper instead.

Fox83 likes this.
  10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That happens a lot but I don't think they can fix that very easily

11. Amanda A.

Los Angeles Supporter

still going through end of the year lists so I guess I have that to hold me over lol. Happy New Year!

Nate_Johnson and jorbjorb like this.
  12. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Just singles today.

Before their Eyes
    Amarionette
    Locket
    Adventurer
    Grin & Bear
    Dragged Under

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I dropped another megahit

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I'm quite glad, that's the time for me to reset, relisten to pick favorites, catch up on ev. else's lists and trace it back a bit.

15. Fox83

Trusted

They can if it's on the artist page itself. I've reported things before. But the listener/user has to do the work and submit on a form that is more time consuming than it should be. It'd be easier if it could be done within the app itself quickly, but you have to find the form on their website. It's annoying.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  16. Philll

Trusted

Ooh, what is the Fox and the Hunt like? Not even sure exactly what it is.

17. Jtrain039 Jan 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2020)
    Jtrain039

Any Just Surrender fans??

Their singer Jay has a new band, With Abandon, who just released a debut album “Keepsakes” on Wednesday.

18. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Hell yeah! One of their singles got a feature on Chorus via YouTube but I don’t think they were on Spotify at the time. They’re there now. Gonna give this a listen.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  19. ARo24

Regular

Thank you for this! Definitely will give it a listen today.

Colby Searcy and Nate_Johnson like this.
  20. serotonin

It's an orchestral reimagining of the tracks/themes from Act IV and V. Thus far it was only available as part of the Acts Boxset, but I imagine once they all are received by those people, they will put it out digitally. It's really beautiful.

Philll likes this.
  21. Philll

Trusted

Nice, looking forward to hearing it.