Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chance the Rapper Cancels 2020 Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chance the Rapper has canceled his 2020 tour.

Hey guys I’ve decided to cancel the Big Tour. I know it sucks and its been a lot of back and forth with reschedules and rerouting, but it’s for the best. I’m gonna take this time to be with family, make some new music and develop my best show to date. I’m deeply sorry to anyone with a ticket who has supported me this past decade by coming to a show and rocking out with me and I feel even worse for anyone who was planning on making this their first Chance concert. Thank you all for an amazing year, and a huge thanks to my team and family for being so strong through this whole year. I promise to come back much stronger and better in 2020 and hope to see some of you guys there. I truly love you and God bless.

2. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Gotta believe poor sales on tickets due to the album being received negatively.

AllenRicketts and CAC3 like this.
  3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Mr. Serotonin and heymattrick like this.
  4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Goes to show the power of twitter memes

benschuyler likes this.
  5. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Yeah not buying any excuses, tour wasn't selling as well as expected so he bounced.

MacbethSin, AllenRicketts and CAC3 like this.
  6. battlingaheavyheart

searching for a former clarity

got my brother tickets for this for xmas, which are already wrapped and under the tree -_-

now accepting recommendations for a new gift to get for him...

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious