Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice Added to Coheed and Cambria Cruise

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Thrice has been added to Coheed and Cambria’s upcoming cruise.

[​IMG]

Progressive rock icons Coheed and Cambria continue to create new career benchmarks for themselves. This is showcased in their recent partnership with Sixthman to create an immersive festival at sea that brings their audience closer than ever before in their 19-year history. The band plans to perform early songs and deep cuts that can rarely be heard, as well as bring their sci-fi concept, The Amory Wars, to life in several on-board installations. The band will also interact with fans in Q&A sessions and other scenarios. Taking Back Sunday and Thrice will join Coheed, as well as many other artists listed below. The S.S. Neverender sets sail aboard the Norwegian Pearl on October 26-30, 2020 from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas.
    THE FULL LINE UP IS AS FOLLOWS: Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, The Dear Hunter, Power Trip, Polyphia, Thank You Scientist, Sheer Mag, Culture Abuse, Torche, Fire Deuce, Weerd Science, 3, Radkey, Hail The Sun, and Peelander-Z. Late night fun by Emo Nite and a Revolver “Rock Room, and culinary fun with Chef Graham Elliot.

“We’re always trying to find ways to improve the fan experience. Our fans like to travel, they like to meet other fans, we’re like a big family. So the idea of a cruise seemed like a way to allow a bunch of us to just go on vacation together,” explains Coheed founding member Travis Stever.

Fans are encouraged to join the cruise pre-sale for early access. Fans who bought the band’s most recent box set, The Unheavenly Creatures, will be given priority. Low deposits of $150 and flexible payment-plans that feature zero interest rates are available. To learn more about S.S. Neverender, visit https://www.ssneverender.com/

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

give me a Thrice cruise and do a full discography play through and I'll be there

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

they better play the Water EP in full on this!

4. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Honestly seeing TBS, Thrice, The Dear Hunter, and Coheed on a cruise could be a blast.

Ska Senanake and Chase Tremaine like this.
  5. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I still won't be doing this, but if ever I was going to do a band cruise, this would be the time!

6. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Well shit, now I just might go.

Chase Tremaine likes this.