Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Announces First Ever Apple Music Awards

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The inaugural Apple Music awards will take place tomorrow night. The company has designed unique awards to be presented to the winners.

Apple has designed a series of awards to celebrate the extraordinary craftsmanship integral to creating music. Each award features Apple’s custom silicon wafer suspended between a polished sheet of glass and a machined and anodized aluminum body. The wafers start as a perfect 12-inch disc of silicon with nanometer level flatness. Copper layers are deposited and patterned by ultraviolet lithography to create connections between billions of transistors. The result of this multi-month process, before it is sliced into hundreds of individual chips, is stunning and distinctive. In a symbolic gesture, the same chips which power the devices that put the world’s music at your fingertips sit at the very heart of the Apple Music Awards.

I want one.

[​IMG]

2. Why is the award so pretty? I want one too haha

3. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

[​IMG]

4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This paragraph describes Apple in a nutshell. Take something already existing, spend a lot of time to tweak it so it's better, then sell it for way more than the competition (I'm just guessing that this is more expensive). Profit.