Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stars Launch LaGuardia Website

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Stars have launched a new website that maps out some of the stories behind the band’s most popular songs.

New York, NY (December 2, 2019) – Stars have spent their 20+ year career being a musical confidant to the inner-most secrets of their fans lives. They tell the tales we keep in the darkest, and most hopeful parts of our souls. They have persevered as a band, friends, musical and social curators; always putting art first, as well as the pursuit of transparency and truth. Stars have stayed true over the release of eight albums, countless tours, and every imaginable obstacle in the path of their career
    This Friday, December 6, Stars will release LaGuardia, a double vinyl, 20 song love letter to their fans, reflecting their consistency, their ongoing ability to find new inspiration and new messages to deliver in this vast and ever changing musical space – to keep up the fight. Stars have revealed a companion website that maps out the stories behind some of the most essential Stars songs ever released and included on LaGuardia. Conveyed in a context that models the gate infrastructure of the LaGuardia airport in NYC, there are career-spanning, behind the scenes photos and intimate creative details of this new compilation which pulls from every official Stars release, from the opening track featuring (2003’s Heart) “Elevator Love Letter”, to (2004’s Set Yourself On Fire)”Ageless Beauty”, and (2007’s In Our Bedroom After The War) “Take Me To The Riot”…and so many more elemental songs that imprint the indie rock fabric of this essential band on the hearts of all of its listeners.

2. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I adore this band.

whyte39 likes this.
  3. battlingaheavyheart

searching for a former clarity

I saw their "mock rock doc" last night and it was very interesting. If you're in Toronto, I highly recommend checking it out @ Crow's Theatre before the run is over!
    (Signed copies of this greatest hits album are for sale at the show!)

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

terrible airport.