Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Are the in Crowd Reunite

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

We Are The in Crowd talked with Alternative Press about getting the old band back together for SlamDunk.

JARDINE: I think [during] our entire career, We Are The In Crowd were based on last-minute decisions and a lot of accidents. [Laughs.] And so we’re just continuing that trend.

FERRI:: We’re nothing if not consistent.

ECKES: When it comes down to the wire, I think that’s when we really did the best shit.

JARDINE: You know, it’s funny, though. I’m becoming triggered just talking about this, and my anxiety is super-high now thinking like, “Oh, my God,” because I am such a planner. [Laughs.] Spring is going to come, my knees are going to be tapping, and I’m going to be sweating every morning wondering when Mike’s going to make the group chat. It’s going to be crazy.

FERRI: I have most of this figured out already.

JARDINE: I trust you.

ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING!
    Our 2nd headliner is @Sum41!
    Also adding @BillyTalentBand, @theused, @thestorysofarca, @basementuk, @GrayscalePA & @DreamStateUK, reunion shows in the shape of @WeAreTheInCrowd & @YourDemise

+ Punk In Drublic is returning with @NOFXband, @Pennywise & MORE! pic.twitter.com/xWFavxzoR7

— Slam Dunk Festival (@SlamDunkMusic) October 23, 2019

2. Mikeydude91

I love how Rob's the father of Doug the Pug

JamesMichael and Brent like this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Holy cow... had no idea. Big fan of Doug, being a pug owner myself.

Digging into that more, this reunion seems to have been known for at least 3 weeks.

4. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

I always enjoyed this band quite a bit. Excited to see what they do , if any new recordings happen upon us.

BoldType likes this.