Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hawthorne Heights Teams Up with D.A.R.E

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hawthorne Heights have partnered with D.A.R.E to release an anti-bullying shirt to raise awareness to stop bullying. It is available until Nov 13, and all proceeds go towards D.A.R.E’s anti bully campaign. Each shirt comes with a digital copy of their new compilation album Lost Frequencies.

2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Maybe a cover of this too!!!?!?

CyberInferno likes this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I don't remember the song being this long, but 1:14 on definitely takes me back to elementary school 25+ years ago.

Hawthorne Heights + D.A.R.E. = Nostalgia glory.

domotime2 likes this.
  4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I would always sing this song to myself and I couldn't remember if it was a real song or I just made it up

It's so 1991

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I've got a lot of songs like that too. I just wish I could find the math tapes that I listened to learning multiplication. I realize it's all different now, but those songs made me a math whiz in 3rd grade. The tape was one side multiplication songs and one side songs about multiples (e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...).

6. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

I was so ready for the third line of the chorus to be "to give a kid some drugs"

7. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

that shirt design is.... not great.

summertimejesus likes this.
  8. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar