Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anthony Green Taking Time Away From Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Anthony Green has announced he’ll be taking some time away from music.

I recently relapsed and am trying to take time to pull myself back together. this is the hardest thing I and my family have ever experienced. I look forward to getting healthy and hopefully being able to share in making music with and for you again. See you in the spring.

— anthony green (@AnthonyGreen) November 10, 2019

I recently relapsed and am trying to take time to pull myself back together. this is the hardest thing I and my family have ever experienced. I look forward to getting healthy and hopefully being able to share in making music with and for you again. See you in the spring.

2. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

Best of luck to AG and his family.

3. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Sad to hear, but happy to know he's doing what's best for him and his family.

CMilliken likes this.
  4. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Sad to hear he relapsed after doing good for so long. Hope he can get back into sobriety and music soon.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Sad to hear he's relapsed, knowing how hard he'd fought to get clean for he and his family, but glad to hear he's taking whatever steps necessary to get healthy for them.

CMilliken likes this.
  6. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Damn, I wish him the best in his recovery. I follow him on instagram and his posts are 99% just videos of his kids, so he's obviously a very proud father and I hope that the thought of them helps him stay clean.

7. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Dont know where it says hes taking time away from that, just that hes taking time for himself. The BSN tour seems to still be on.

8. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

And yet Saosin just posted as if next month's holiday shows are still going forward?

9. zachmacD

Trusted

Terrible news. This just shows you how hard it is to stay clean. I wish him all the luck in the world

10. tempttherevenant

Custom Supporter

Bummer.:concerned:

11. StoJa9

Regular

Cove steps in?

12. Ska Senanake

Trusted

The fact he is being so upfront and honest about it is a good thing. Addiction is no joke and he is honestly a hero of mine for being so candid about it. At some point he should link up with Anthony Kiedis. I'm sure AK would have some great perspective for him as the 2 have walked a similar path of sorts.

13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer just posted on their FB for the first time in years a song with him. Such nostalgia. Hope he gets better soon.

14. Jared Luttrell

Regular

I hope he can beat this, seems like he has struggled most of his adult life with it.