Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Opening for My Chemical Romance

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Thursday will be opening for My Chemical Romance’s comeback show.

They say “Man makes plans, God laughs.” When Thursday booked our 20th Anniversary tour last year, we knew that it would likely be our last chance to go out on the road together before life took us our separate ways once again. So we made the most of it, played two shows in every city, and tried to make sure we saw all of our friends at least once more. But one thing that we never could have planned for was the reunion of our closest friends, My Chemical Romance. It was a sincere but welcomed shock when they told us their plans and asked if we wouldn’t join them. Well, we never thought we’d get a chance to say this, ever again, but here it goes:

We are honored to announce we will be supporting @mychemicalromance , at the Shrine Auditorium, in Los Angeles, California, on December 20, 2019.

See you there.

Steeeve Perry likes this.
  2. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Amazing and well deserved.

3. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Man... that’d be a helluva nostalgia show.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  4. thechetearly

Regular

Respect.

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Could've sworn this was announced last week.

6. Spenny

Regular

Makes me even more upset I can't be there.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  7. Didn't Geoff produce their first album?

8. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

It was announced on Friday

9. ohitsjustrob

"The only truth is music." Supporter

Happy that MCR are back and stoke for Thursday to open for them, but it’s kinda fucked that both bands are from New Jersey and they aren’t playing a show there.

10. Ska Senanake

Trusted

In case you didn't know, Geoff produced MCR's first record.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.