Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day to Remember Postpone New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A Day to Remember have postponed their upcoming album until early next year.

A couple months back we announced we’d be releasing our album Nov 15th. It’s taken a little longer than expected and we just aren’t done with it yet. So we are moving this to early 2020. Rest assured there’s a lot of new music coming out very soon and we can’t wait to share it with you. Thanks for supporting us all these years and see you out there on The Degenerates Tour!

2. tobytobes

Regular

If they think they need more time, more power to them.

If they're taking more time to make more Marshmello "sounding" songs, I don't know how I feel about the album already.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I'm really glad this is happening, would've hated to see how this album would have done with 0 promotion.

That song was great, but obviously not a reflection of how a full ADTR album will sound.

4. tobytobes

Regular

No, that song was good, and Degenerates is good too, but they both have a certain sound to it. I just want a mixed album like they always put out and not all the poppy stuff :)

Uknown76 likes this.
  5. Freezon

Regular

Ya I thought it was odd that they hadn’t released much info about the album a few weeks before it was supposed to come out. I expected the delay

6. Rawrz

Regular

Hopefully this means the rest of the album won't be as bad as the single was, but with what label they signed with I have low expectations.

SFguitar likes this.