Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tsunami Bomb – “Naysayers” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I wish I knew why M wasn't a part of the Tsunami Bomb reunion. This song is the best thing I've heard from them with the new singer, but M's vocals were easily my favorite part of the band.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  3. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Didn't realize it was a different singer. I like the song, but that explains why the vocals definitely felt "off." Not bad, just not what I was expecting to hear.

4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

you guys didn't know Emily's out of the band? Tsunami have been back doing shows for like 6 years now without her.

Anyyyyyway, I'm a bit nervous. Outside of Lullaby for the end of the world, I haven't really been digging the newer songs. They sound a bit sloppy and all over the place. Tomorrow's the big day for the new album and i'm still excited, but hmmmmmm.

I was also hoping for a real video? These guys deserve one, a new one, a real one.

5. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I knew that she was out, but I don't know why. I haven't given much of their new music a listen since she's not involved, and I'm curious to know if there's a reason behind her absence.

6. Not a fan of the “new” vocalist

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Her and the guitarist/creator of band had a falling out. The details are sketchy but at first it seemed mutual but based on various interviews, although its vague, it does not seem amicable.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  8. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Never followed the band very closely, so I have definitely not been tuned into any lineup changes.