Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ryan Mendez Launches Mix Website

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Ryan Mendez, formerly of Yellowcard, has launched a new website for his mix engineer business.

During this time, I was able to further confirm how much I love mixing and I decided I wanted to pursue it exclusively when the band ended. My experience making music as an artist puts me in a unique and advantageous position as a mix engineer, as I know exactly how to approach a mix from the perspective of the artist. I pride myself in being communicative, cooperative, and eager to make sure the artist’s vision is being fully realized. I’m now mixing full time at my studio in Burbank, CA, and I’d love to discuss mixing your record, single, demo, or any other piece of music you might have.

2. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Good luck to Ryan. I’m guessing he’ll be one of the people working with Ryan Key on his album.

3. Jdfleming89

RIP ETID Supporter

That new WRK song is really fucking good. I can’t get it out of my head.

.K. likes this.