Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Music Student Subscription Bundles Apple TV+ for Free

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Benjamin Mayo, writing at 9to5Mac:

In a surprise announcement, Apple has announced its first bundle deal for Apple TV+. For subscribers to Apple Music on the student plan, $4.99 per month, Apple will giveaway Apple TV+ at no additional charge.

The news was announced on Hailee Steinfeld’s Instagram page, who stars in Dickinson. Apple TV+ launches this Friday.

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I use a family share plan so whoops

3. Kuri44

Apple+ just doesn’t seem appealing to me at all. Neither did/does Apple Music though so :shrug:

4. Kaduck

Regular

Was on the fence before if I was gonna get this. This just makes the decision super simple haha. Thanks for the heads up Jason!!!

5. Hunter Norman Nov 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 1, 2019)
    Hunter Norman

Regular

This isn't legit and Apple won't honor it. I've already spoken to two support Representatives who have said that the information is false and there is no offer other than a free year if you've purchased a new device since September 20th. @Jason Tate I just wanted to give a heads up