Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Talk with RockUrLife

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blink-182 talked with RockUrLife about their new album:

I would say this. I try not to live and die by the comment section. The comment section is the most toxic part of the internet. It’s just people complaining. I was really surprised that people who say that they’ve been a fan of blink-182 for years, even with some surname with a 182, say on this one song: “oh you’ve ruined blink-182, this is not blink-182”. After 25 years and 9 albums worth of songs, you don’t like one song and you would turn your back on the whole band? That was surprising for me. But like I said, the comment section is always the worst part of the internet.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I agree. They also said they were pleasantly surprised by the response to the album and people basically saying that they were completely wrong to judge it by a couple singles.

thankfully, chorus.fm does not fit this mold of the community being overwhelmingly negative IMO

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. AllenRicketts

Regular

I'm glad they saw that. I was definitely one of those people. I want them to know I *much* prefer this sound over California.