Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kesha Announces New Album; Shares New Song

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. AllenRicketts

Regular

We've all been so caught up with the horrible things that happened to Kesha that we forgot she stinks at making music.

Brent likes this.
  3. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

Yikes.

4. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

The music she currently makes is awful. She has an unbelievable voice though. I would love to see utilized differently.

AllenRicketts likes this.
  5. a lot of bad takes in this thread sheesh - her last album ruled and this is great too

6. somethingwitty

Trusted

She’s a care free pop artist, what were you expecting? This feels authentic to her, which is more than you can say for many of the people on the charts (Post, Billie, etc)

7. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

The work she did with that scum bag Dr Luke was far better. It sucks that guy treated her the way he did. I’m happy she’s out of that environment. Her last record was ‘okay’. I just personally think she has a voice that can do WAY more with than what this is.

8. Hunter Norman

Regular

That just goes to show that she IS doing something authentic to her, regardless of what anyone thinks she 'can' do with her voice

9. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

I’m gonna come clean here, I listened to the song for the first time last night in bed. Upon another listen, I take back everything I said. This is a great song. Her voice is shining.

10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

hahah what in the hell

JRGComedy likes this.
  11. Orville

Personally the song doesn’t do it for me, but I’m excited for more on the horizon regardless, her last album was and still is great.

I don’t see the need for her traumas to still be such a focal point in the communities conversation though, in pretty poor taste if you ask me.

Justice Beaver likes this.
  12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I thought this was a fun song. I like it a lot better than most of the boring stuff from her last album. Then again, I actually enjoyed her first album for what it was (meaningless pop music).

13. You have no idea what you're talking about.

14. This thread is bad. No wonder I rarely read the frontpage

MysteryKnight and Kiana like this.
  15. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

not a fan. loved the last album (although sadly i felt like i liked it less and less as time went on).... but this song is too much of a mess for my liking.