Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (October 18th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Welcome to Jimmy Eat World release week. Let us all rejoice. Today’s newsletter has my thoughts on music, some of the entertainment I’ve consumed over the past week, other random tidbits, and a playlist of ten songs I enjoyed. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

Four Things

• Growing up, one memory I have vividly is coming home from school, making a snack, and...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

It's been a while for me too. From what I remember the Alice story that played out in the pilot episode of the show was pretty close to the original Batwoman run that played out in Detective Comics.

Not sure if that makes you more or less interested haha

4. Iain

Regular

@Jason Tate you should try out the film Anna and the apocalypse. Pretty funny indie zombie musical set around x-mas time. Surprsingly catchy tunes.

5. Been in our queue for months for Christmas! Very excited to to watch in December.

himynameisiain likes this.